Thursday, March 2, 2017

East-To-East Documentary and Identifying Challenges

Thursday 2 March


We are going to view the East-To-East documentary again, this time focusing on one person that appealed to you. We are going to be looking closely ( viewing) and thinking about the challenges that many of the people were dealing with,  that were raised in the documentary. You will take some notes about what you hear and see and these will be used in our paragraph writing.

LI: We are learning to respond to the Issues/Challenges in the documentary

SC: I can identify a person that appeals to me.
       I can identify some of the issues they are facing
       I can makes notes describing the issue/and strategies they use
       I can select a personal quote that will explain their situation.

Note taking table


Lesson Sequence

Silent Reading

Go over what is required for task and making the new folder.
Close viewing of documentary and note taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment